DATE: 15 March 2020
DISTANCES: Standard Distance Triathlon, Sprint Triathlon
START TIMES: 6:35am - Standard Distance, 6:15am - Sprint Distance Sunday 15 March
START & FINISH LINE: Mooloolaba Esplanade, Mooloolaba
CHECK IN: Friday 13 March 2:00pm-7:00pm, Saturday 14 March 11:30am-4:00pm Festival Village, Mooloolaba Esplanade, Mooloolaba
Entry Fees - Tiered Pricing
The early bird gets the worm and that is why we reward early birds with cheaper entry fees. Both individuals and team pricing tiers are based on volume rather than dates so don’t let yourself miss out.
Not only will you save money but committing earlier is by far the best way to keep motivated to smash your goals.
*There will be an automatic increase to Tier 4 pricing at 11:59pm (AEST) on Thursday 13 February if this Tier is not reached prior.
- Race Number
- Personalised Race Bib if entered prior to 5pm 7 Feb
- Timing Chip
- Athlete gift inlcuding towel, visor and bag for Mooloolaba standard distance Triathlon athletes
- Athlete gift including visor and bag for Mooloolaba sprint distance athletes.
- Medical support/assistance
- Aid stations on the course (with water, isotonic sports drink, toilets and first aid)
- Post-event recovery area at the finish area with food and drink
- Shuttle Bus Services
- Category Winner Prizes
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw must do so in writing to the race office via email at email@example.com. It is the athlete's responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. All requests will be responded to. If you do not receive a response from the race office within 7 days of the request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us by phone on 1300 761 384. The following refund or transfer policies apply to all athletes withdrawing from the event.
On race day if you decide to withdraw before the race start, please advise staff at Information, as withdrawals need to be recorded with the Drop Out Clerk and your timing chip handed in.
For multisport events, upon confirmation of a refund request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee.
- Any requests received up to Friday 20 December 2019 5:00pm (12 weeks prior to the event) will be eligible for a 50% refund of event entry fee paid
- Any requests received up to Friday 31 January 2020 (6 weeks prior to the event) will be eligible for a 25% refund of the event entry fee paid
- Any requests received after 6 weeks prior to the event will NOT be eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
- Any additional purchases (including but not limited to) ACTIVE Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.
Your refund will be processed within 14 working days onto the credit card you used to register for this event. If you credit card has expired or if your credit card has been cancelled, your refund may take up to 45 days to be processed. Please forward your nominated bank account detab or alternatively contact our office on 1300 761 384 to discuss.
Transfer to a Friend
For multisport events, participants can transfer their race entry to someone else up until 6 March 2020, using the approved transfer process. No transfers will be accepted after this date.
It is not permitted to transfer your race entry to someone else other than through this process, including on Race Day. It is very important for health and safety reasons for us to know the correct identity of every athlete on course, and accordingly it is strictly prohibited to race under another person's race bib. Any athletes caught doing this will be disqualified and may be prevented from entering future events.
The process for transferring your entry is as follows:
- The original athlete must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and email of the athlete who they will be transferring to
- The new athlete will then be sent a link to register and pay (the current entry fee)
- Once the new athlete has entered, the original athlete will be withdrawn and refunded their entry minus the Transfer Fee
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged to the withdrawing athlete
- Only the race entry is transferable and all other additional purchases (including but not limited to) ACTIVE Fees, Triathlon Australia One Day Race Membership and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Please email the team at email@example.com to request to transfer to a friend.
Transfer your entry to a different distance
Participants can request to transfer their entry between different race distances until the race is sold out. Once the race distance is sold out and entries have closed to that event, no transfers will be accepted.
Conditions of transfer:
- If you decide to upgrade your event to a longer distance and space is available, you will need to pay the difference in entry fees.
- If you decide to downgrade your event to a shorter distance event and space is available, unfortunately we are not able to refund the difference in entry fees.
- If you would like to transfer between race distances please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Wednesday 11 March 2020 midnight, after this date please see Mooloolaba Triathlon Team members at the Help Desk at Check-in, Friday 13 March 2020 2:00pm- 7:00pm or Saturday 15 March 2020 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Triathlon Australia Membership
To be eligible to race every athlete is required to hold a valid membership with Triathlon Australia, either Triathlon Australia Annual Membership or a One Day Race Licence.
Annual Members: Enter the event using the Triathlon Australia Member entry. You must hold a valid annual membership to Triathlon Australia for the current season. You will need to enter your membership number at point of entry. If not verified it will ask you to purchase a full annual membership with Triathlon Australia. If you do not wish to do that at the point of entering this event. Cancel out of the registration and enter under the general category.
One Day Membership (ODM): Enter the event using the general entry and the Triathlon Australia One day membership will be automatically included in your entry.