Join the Club
Have you completed the Mooloolaba Individual Triathlon for 10 or more years?
If you have, we’d like to invite you to join our exclusive club! You are a Legend and you are eligible to become a member of the Mooloolaba Triathlon Legends Club.
Benefits of being in the Legends Club
- Guaranteed an entry in future Noosa & Mooloolaba Triathlons
- Priority Legend Wave start at Noosa and Mooloolaba Triathlon (this is like a premium mates wave for Legends club members only). You are not eligible for Age Group awards if you compete in this category.
- Priority Check-in queue and Priority Bike Racking at Noosa Triathlon
- Specialised Bib and Race Kit with Legends Bib Number at Mooloolaba & Noosa Triathlons
- Recognition of key milestones in the year they are achieved 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 years.
- 20+ years invitation to VIP hospitality at the event in which the milestone was achieved.
- 30+ years Free of Charge entry for future years to event in which the milestone was achieved
How do I apply for Legend Status?
Legends status is not automatic. You need to submit an application including your Mooloolaba Triathlon race history (that is, a minimum of 9 years that you have completed the Mooloolaba Individual Triathlon).
You will apply for the Tri Legends Club once you have competed in 9 Mooloolaba Triathlons. Once you have competed in 10 Mooloolaba Triathlons you will be accepted into the Tri Legends Club and start receiving Legend benefits.
Please Note: It is your responsibility to provide the 9 or 10 years - we will not search the years for you. Your race history can then be checked against our records to confirm your status.
Recognising our Legends
When Legends hit the below milestone we think they deserve acknowledgement! Only Legends who have applied to be part of the Tri Legends Club will be recognised at the Presentations.
10 YEAR CLUB: Official Legends ASICS 10 year T-Shirt
15 YEAR CLUB: Official Legends CANNIBAL Tri Singlet
20 YEAR CLUB: Official Legends CANNIBAL Jersey and Knicks
25 YEAR CLUB: Official Legends CANNIBAL Tri Suit
30 YEAR CLUB: Free Mooloolaba Triathlon Entry for future years and gift
35 YEAR CLUB: Legend Gift
We will acknowledge your milestone in the year you achieve it. You will need to notify us if you are eligible for recognition. Please ensure you email email@example.com to ensure your details are included on our presentation list. Additionally if you have a past milestone that has not been recognised please let us know so that we can ensure that you are recognised in 2020.
All legend inductions for the 2020 Mooloolaba Triathlon must be submitted by the 14 February 2020. After this date, you may not be reviewed to be awarded at the 2020 Legends Ceremony during Presentations at the 2020 Mooloolaba Triathlon.
Once you have submitted your application you will be sent a response within 30 business days.
Triathlon Legends Club Terms & Conditions
1. I certify that the race history I have provided is accurate.
2. I acknowledge that I am only eligible to apply for the Triathlon Legends Club if I have participated in 10 or more years of the Individual Triathlon in either the Noosa Triathlon or the Mooloolaba Triathlon.
3. I acknowledge that while the entry is guaranteed it is not free of charge & that if I do not enter prior to the published deadline date I forfeit my entry.
4. I am fully responsible for updating my contact details including email address to ensure that I receive all Triathlon Legends Club updates & offers.
5. If my contact information is incorrect & I do not receive emails that contain important entry information which results in missing the deadline, I forfeit my entry.
6. I acknowledge that I will receive email communication regarding the Triathlon Legends Club including entry processes & entry deadline dates. It is my responsibility to enter myself in an event based on the information provided.
7. Triathlon Legends Club status is only valid for guaranteed entry for Noosa & Mooloolaba Triathlons. These entries may not be transferred to any other event or other person.
8. I agree to the Terms & Conditions upon entering a Mooloolaba or Noosa Triathlons.