Be part of the Mooloolaba Triathlon Festival 2020 action by joining our dynamic volunteer team!
Volunteers are at the heart of all our events and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join the team and get involved. Volunteers will be in the thick of the action and we have a variety of roles available at each event so you can choose whichever shifts suit your needs best. From athlete registration to directing athletes at the finish line (and everything in between!) we have a role to suit you.
This is a spectacular event and we encourage our community to join, support and be part of the fun!
If you would like to enquire about your group being involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are really grateful for each and every one of our volunteers, and to thank you for your time and efforts we provide each volunteer with:
- An event volunteer tee-shirt
- A snack pack
- Discount at local restaurants
- A donation for volunteer groups
As a volunteer you may be asked to assist in the following areas:
- Event registration
- Guiding athletes as a course marshal
- Directing athletes at the finish line
- Manning water stations or turnaround points
- Guiding spectators at pedestrian crossing zones